Earth Transformation Declaration
Personal Transformation and Wellness
1. Recognize that transformation begins with the wholeness created by right relationships with oneself, that extends to other persons, other cultures, other life, our planet, and the larger whole of which all are a part.
2. Affirm faith in the inherent dignity of all people and celebrate diversity.
3. Take personal responsibility for our own transformation to whole, heart-centered, healthy human beings, fully expressing all our inherent potential.
4. Develop awareness of our interconnectedness and interdependence, embracing physical wellness and spiritual development as a means of experiencing Higher Intelligence in its various manifestations.
New Energy and Economic Transformation
5. Affirm the potential of new energy technologies to provide solutions to urgent global environmental and resource depletion issues.
6. Encourage private and public support for development, commercialization, deployment assistance and widespread adoption of these cleaner sources of energy.
7. Promote the fair and equitable distribution of new energy generation technology within nations and among nations.
8. Ensure new energy technologies provide for a transformation from a resource limited economy to a global abundance economy.
Sustainability and Environmental Transformation
17. Protect and restore the integrity of Earth’s ecological systems, with special attention to biological diversity, the natural processes that sustain life, and traditional sacred sites.
18. Promote re-connection to Nature through organic farming and sustainable resource management, showing reverence for the land and waters of our home planet.
19. Cooperate internationally in promoting Earth, Cosmic and Life friendly technologies, and encouraging the right use and open availability of these technologies.
20. Adopt patterns of production, consumption, and reproduction that show respect and due care for the Earth, and that safeguard her regenerative capacities.
Adapted from Earth Transformation Declaration of May 13, 2007,
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, for the context of this book.